Sunday 21 July 2013

Crafty Creatives - July Box

Also known as Box 13 which means they have been going for over a year now, how exciting! I'm still not bored of receiving these boxes every month. Some may appeal more than others but I've liked all of them. My craft stash has grown as well, I have tubs of interesting buttons, beads and fabrics. I hope in another years time I am still getting these boxes.

Because I've been getting boxes since the first month there was a little extra added to my parcel:

A lovely tote bag, a notebook and a hand written tag. One of the great things about Crafty Creatives is how the creators interact with their customers, through Twitter, Facebook and by email. This is another example of how well they manage to inspire customer loyalty.




(These pictures are rotated the right way on my computer but not on Blogger, I'm not quite sure what is going on with them).

This box was a bit different this month. Instead of one kit and lots of extras, there are five kits and a few extras. Of course if you don't like one of the kits then you can use the items for something else. I liked the concept though, although I wouldn't want all the boxes to be like this (I don't always get one kit finished never mind five!). As their first box theme was florals these kits are all to make flowers:

The flower kits are to make a felt flower, stocking flower (I've wanted to make one of these for years), french beaded flower, paper rose hair slide and a crepe paper flower bunch.

Here are some of the things needed to make them:






And as always there are a few little extras:



The balloon hasn't been blown up yet because I am one of those people who cannot blow up a balloon, perhaps the Husbeast will oblige when he gets back from the allotment.

Another fab box from Crafty Creatives!

No comments:

Post a Comment