Wednesday 12 June 2013

Anniversary presents

In case anyone wondered after my post of earrings, I did give the Husbeast a present back!

This was what he got:




No its not a clutch bag! Its a 1970's gentleman's leather dressing case which I got off Etsy here. It has sat unused in an outfitters for years. I have added a few bits to it but here's whats inside:




You might notice the edges of the case are blurred, that because it couldn't stay flat long enough for me to open it up and take a photo.



I added in the toothpaste, from Muji and very dinky although the taste is not 'traditional', the shaving soap and the shaving brush.



Speaking of the shaving brush isn't that the cutest shaving brush ever, its tiny!

The Husbeast prefers to use a shaving brush when he shaves so he was delighted with this kit. I will admit I was a little nervous about buying it for him as its more a "me" sort of present than something he would pick out, but luckily he loves it. Its already beed on its first outing and hopefully it will go on another one soon.

Now I am on the lookout for a brown leather toilet bag which would go with it for his deodorant and shower gel etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment