Saturday 5 January 2013

WIP - 15 stitch blanket

Since the New Year I have been knitting a Ten stitch blanket although I'm actually knitting mine with fifteen stitches to make the spirals a bit wider.

I've got three skeins of Posh Yarn Martha Sock in the colourway Trumpet Voluntary which is dark purple with flashes of cerise pink and blue. The photo doesn't really show the colour well, its a difficult one to photograph, but when its finished I'll take some better pictures.

In the meantime I've finished one skein so I'm a third of the way through, and I haven't got bored of the project yet. Instead I'm more likely to end up staying up late saying I just want to do one more row which of course turns into several more rows.

Its a smooshy satisfying knit in a beautiful yarn, what more could I ask for?



If you liked reading my post please subscribe to it using the drop down menu at the top right, or leave me a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment